Year End Reflection
It’s hard to believe that we’re already nearing the end of 2020 isn’t it? It’s been a tough year for everyone, in so many ways. But, what if we looked at 2020 differently? What if we chose to focus on gratitude instead of all that’s gone wrong?
The Power of Gratitude
Gratitude is a powerful emotion. It has the ability to change our perspective and help us see the world in a more positive light. When we’re grateful, we’re more likely to be happy and content with what we have. We’re also more likely to be kinder and more compassionate towards others. Maybe 2020 isn’t such a bad year after all, when we take the time to focus on all that we’re grateful for.
Some Ways to Practice Gratitude
If you’re not sure how to get started with practicing gratitude, here are a few ideas:
- Keep a gratitude journal and write down 3 things you’re grateful for every day.
- Write a thank-you note to someone who has made a difference in your life.
- Volunteer your time or donate money to a cause that is important to you.
- Tell your family and friends how much you appreciate them.
- Spend time outside in nature and appreciate all the beauty around you.
Choosing to focus on gratefulness can help us get through tough times. When we look for things to be thankful for, we’re more likely to find them. And, when we take the time to express our gratitude, we can make a real difference in our own lives and the lives of others. So let’s make 2020 the Year of Gratitude, shall we?
Hi I’m Rainy Rainmaker – Making You Rain Your Power so that you can achieve more goals faster and easier [ without anxiety, fear or stress ]
🤝Connect with me ➡️https://www.linkedin.com/in/rainyrainmaker/