Take the confidence quiz
HOW CONFIDENT ARE YOU?
It’s ok to reach out.
Is it time for transformation?
Hello Amazing Soul! Feeling burnout and stressed at work? Lacking confidence and feeling stuck in a rut? Are you tired of not making as much impact and income you dream of?
What if I told you that coaching can radically change all of that and help you elevate your career and life? You’ll want to learn more because you don’t want to be stuck for the rest of your life, do you?
The truth is, you don’t have to constantly live with anxiety, fear or stress. Transformational coaching can help you create a lasting change – enabling you to live with ease as you create a fulfilling career and life.
Let me help you turn your dreams into reality. Take the first step now to elevate your career and life.
LIFE COACH SINGAPORE - WHY LIFE COACHING?
What does a career coach do?
How can working with a career coach helps you in your career? How do you know which career coach is good for you?
What does a relationship coach do?
What must you know before engaging a relationship coach? When I was awarded Best Relationship Coach Read more…
ONLINE LIFE COACHING PROGRAMS
LIFE COACH SINGAPORE
Singapore Life Coach
SINGAPORE LIFE COACH - BLOG
SINGAPORE LIFE COACH- FAQ
You should not get a life coach if:
- You can achieve your goals faster and further by yourself.
- You know with crystal clear clarity and certainty what you must do to achieve your goals.
- You are already at your best self.
- You don’t like to have an accountability partner because you are consistently driven and motivated.
- You can see your own blind-spot and do not need a 3rd party perspective.
- You are absolutely happy with where you are now and you believe it can’t get any better.
It is not a should or must to get a Life Coach. Most people choose to engage a Life Coach because they want to:
- Improve the relationship in their personal and professional life, one that is supportive, nurturing, growing.
- Release the mental and emotional blockages that stops them from achieving their goals faster and easier, so they can have more time left to live their dreams.
- Save decades of trial and error finding the right way to move forward, so they can get ahead of their peers.
- Increase productivity and performance level, allowing them to take bigger risk and solve bigger problems, which open doors to further promotion and increased earning power.
P.S. To check out life coaching in Singapore, visit https://growwithrainy.com/coaching-with-rainy/
Before I started life coaching in Singapore, I used to have this believe that a Life Coach must be someone whose life is perfect with no flaws. Otherwise, how can they have the right to tell people what to do?
I had that believe because I thought that is what a Life Coach does, telling people what to do in their life. I was far from being right.
I’ve now realised that, a good life coach is one who believe that you are the expert of your life, and you have all of the answers within you. All you need, is someone who can help to pull them out of you, to discover the resources you have yet to realise within you, and to point out the blindspot that you have failed to see.
To read more about what a Life Coach does, visit https://growwithrainy.com/why-is-it-important-to-have-a-transformational-life-coach/
- Help you improve your performance by observing, giving feedback, inspiring new thinking and empowering with tools and strategies.
- Looks at the present to the future: what do you want and how do you want to go about it?
- Doesn’t provide answers or solution.
- Emphasis on performance or behaviour transformation.
- Give advice in how to cope with problems.
- Look at past to present: what and where?
- Emphasis on identifying cause of past problems.
- Treats or relieves a disorder.
- Actions not emphasised.
- Look at past.
- A transfer of advice, knowledge and skillset of a person who has the expertise in a particular subject or field.
- Teaching the mentee how to do what he/she has accomplished in the past.
- Look at present to future.
**I personally wear two hats, as a coach and a mentor for my coachee.
I’ve written a short article on this, you can read more at https://growwithrainy.com/how-do-you-choose-the-right-life-transformation-coach/
Online Life Coaching is delivered online via video or audio conference platform, this enables the coach to work with any clients globally. It can be an online live session with the coach or it can be a recorded video or audio lessons.
The good thing about live online life coaching is the coach is live with you, which means you can ask any questions or clarify your doubts instantly, allowing you to move forward faster and achieve your goals sooner so you can have more time to enjoy life.
My role as a Life Coach can be viewed like an anchor that connects and aligns the key areas of life, be it career, business, personal and professional relationship or personal development.
It is also common for clients who are facing a setback or who are going through a life transition to work with me.
My coaching process helps individuals just like you to achieve balance in your wheel of life so that you can move faster and easier without anxiety, fear or stress.
As a result, enabling you to raise your impact and earning power, feel fulfilled and happier doing what matters to you.
Most coaches choose different professional title to attract their target audience. I happen to be highly skilled in life coaching, which requires me to deal with career roadblocks, personal and professional relationship, and self confidence to name a few.
Whether you choose to work with a life coach, career coach, relationship coach, life transition coach or NLP coach, it’s important to have a conversation with the coach and ask them the kind of client problems they deal with.
SCHEDULE YOUR COMPLIMENTARY SESSION NOW
As long as you are committed to create the life you love, we can make it happen. For an in-person or remote life coaching in Singapore, you can email Rainy@growwithrainy.com or